Book a Video Call
A heritage masterpiece woven in khadwa boota border with meenakari . This is an evergreen saree with dainty kadhua bootis in golden zari with colour meenakari on a soft satin silk bed. A truely traditional Banarasi classic with time-honoured motifs and a gorgeous and traditional colour contrast of mustard yellow and brown.
- Color - A stunning shade of Mustard Yellow with brown border and pallu
- Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Soft Satin Silk
- Speciality - With beautiful zari with resham meena motifs throughout body of the saree woven in the finest kadhua style, this saree is a keepsake.
- Kaashi Creations Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Note - The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes only.
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?