ROYAL BLUE PURE KATAN SILK HANDLOOM SAREE
A quintessential embodiment of Banarasi weaving art, this plain silken body is set against the most mesmerising floral border and pallu woven in Kadwa. A timeless drape made for the discerning.
- Color - Royal Blue
- Technique - An enduring kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious kadwa (kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Speciality - A gorgeous plain katan silk body with an intricate floral border and pallu in roopa sona zari and the exquisite kadhua weave. Exuding effortless elegance!
- Note - The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes.
- Expected Despatch - one week
Kaashi Creations Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banarasi
For customization and further assistance contact +919810667591
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
PRICES INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES