Book a Video Call
A beautiful labyrinth of paisleys, a celebration of Indian textile arts. Influenced and inspired by a Kashmiri design legacy, a Banarasi Tanchoi Jamawar is an enchanting and distinctive handloom saree.
- Color - A charming shade of light and dark purple.
- Technique - The finest Tanchoi weaving technique, which employs one or more warps and multiple coloured wefts to produce a self-design which covers the body of the saree. Tanchoi ensures that there is no float on the back of the saree.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, Pure Soft Silk
- Speciality - Banarasi weavers have sought inspiration in India's rich and varied regions and borrowed these elaborate paisley motifs from the Jamawar shawl and embroidery traditions of Kashmir. A beautiful handwoven piece of heritage from Banaras.
- Blouse: Dark purple blouse pc attached with the saree.
Saree Length: 5.5 mtr , Blouse 90 cm
Kaashi Creations Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banarasi
Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don’t you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?
For customization and further assistance contact +919810667591
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
PRICES INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES