Sana - Radiance
Effortless elegance! Woven in the fine weaving techniques of Banaras, this charming drape has beautiful floral Jungla design inspirations, meenakari accents on textured silk and shimmering roopa Sona zari.
- Color - A beautiful Ivory.
- Technique - An enduring cutwork weave . This elaborate and laborious technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. The post weaving process of cutting the thread is a labour intensive process and takes weeks to finish. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern which stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary silver.
- Fabric - Textured in appearance, pure Tussar by Georgette Silk
- Speciality - A marvellous blend of pure fabrics - the textured appearance of Tussar and the easy drape of Georgette - brings you the best of both the worlds. Handcrafted luxury!
- Saree Length: 5.5 mtr , Blouse 90 cm
Kaashi Creations Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banarasi
For customization and further assistance contact +919810667591
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA
PRICES INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAXES